Epic Origami's 6th Year Anniversary!

     This blog, Epic Origami has been around for 6 years now!  Its first post was April 24th, 2013. At that point, it was started by my older brother, Dallin. I know its been over two months more that 6 years, but I'm still doing this post. 
     Dallin started this off to provide clear, reliable instructions for a variety of origami models. Sometimes, origami books or online instructions are too vague or unclear and he wanted to be a part of the solution. Over a period of multiple years, he posted 75 posts to this blog! That's a lot, especially given how much time and effort is put into each post. 
     Then, about two and a half years ago, my brother got a bit bored of this, and so I took over for him. I wasn't nearly as experienced as him, but I've tried my best. I also forgot about this for a while, but I hope to be posting more as the summer goes on. 
      I'd just like to attach a few pictures that represent Epic Origami at its finest. Feel free to click on any of the links and check them out. I hope you enjoy this flashback!


The Loch Ness Monster: This model looks pretty cool to me, and was designed by my brother. It shows how great he is at origami!


The Crumpled Ball: This isn't a origami model, but it stays on topic. Plus, it shows both mine and my brother's sense of humor. :)

4a581d30a4710130d2bf001dd8b71c47?width=900

Origami Coin Purse: I love this because it has a practical use. Origami and being creative in general is great, but sometimes you want to use your time to do something useful. Also, this is by far Epic Origami's most popular post, which makes it especially memorable.




Origami Dragon (harder): This is something really impressive that my brother folded. I liked it so much that it is one the home page of this blog. :)





                                          
Heart Bookmark: This isn't an especially memorable post, but it was the first one that I posted after taking this over from my brother. I use this personally, as I'm an avid reader.
  


Well, I think that's it. Hopefully there will be many more posts to come! I hope you enjoyed going down memory lane with me today! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origami Basketball Hoop

Origami Dragon (harder)

Oragami Inflatable Frog