Some changes happening to Epic Origami....

      OKAY. So maybe, it you've looked into this blog before, you know that this used to be my brother's and I took over for him. And it was going good, until I stopped posting. My last post was like a year and a half ago. (GULP!) I just plain forgot about it.
      Anyway, this post is to say, I'm done doing nothing! I am going to do my best to get posting again and give you quality origami instructions.
     And I'd like to start off with a good note and make this blog even better. So I have a few questions for you. And if you have good input, please comment below your opinion.


  1. What type of origami instructions do you want? Animals? Moneygami? Flowers? Something practical?
  2. Would you find patterned origami distracting in my tutorials?
  3. What background do you think is best? Plain white? Plain color? Black or regular wood designs?

     Thanks for reading this post and the the rest of my blog. I really appreciate it. Please tell me anything else I can do to improve this blog (other than keep posting. I am going to do that).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origami Basketball Hoop

Origami Dragon (harder)

Oragami Inflatable Frog