In case you were wondering...

Since I started folding origami, I have often been asked where I keep all of the stuff I fold, and you might be wondering too, hence this post.
I actually keep almost all of it in a fabric box in my room (there's some stuff that just floats around my room in various places). I kinda just throw it in there once I've posted the instructions. Amazingly, it doesn't get very squished because it's so lightweight, and it packs itself down without damaging what's underneath. Here's just some various pictures of it all.

Here's the box. It's starting to overflow so I might have to get a second one.

Another pic of the box

I dumped it all out on the floor just to give you a better feel of how much there is.

Another picture of it on the floor

Another pic from a different angle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origami Basketball Hoop

Oragami Inflatable Frog

Origami Stingray